Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a very special Mother's Day.  
It was my wish to have everyone together under one roof, 
share a meal, and enjoy the time together. 
My family gave me the perfect gift for which I'd hoped. 

The gang went together to plan (and cook) a delicious brunch
 complete with beautiful flowers
and a Mother's Day banner. 

We enjoyed omelets with our own favorite toppings, 
as well as some yummy homemade (Great-great's recipe) 
zucchini-blueberry bread and fruit salad.  
We indulged on mimosas and fresh hot coffee.  

We sat together and visited.  
It was so special to have the time together. 
Everyone is so busy with their own busy schedules.

It was perfect!
Thank you all. 

Erin, Baby C and Chris

Britnee, Mr. T and Matthew

Karissa and Krieger

Mom and Dad

The Mother's Day Gang

No comments: