Saturday, March 3, 2012

Guilty Pleasures...



Ha... not quite what you think I bet. I'm home alone! Yep! All by myself.

No one else home... like running with scissors... lights on when you leave the room... TV AND iPOD speaker going in TWO different rooms... EGHAD! whoop whoop!

I've had w-a-y-t-o-o many cups of coffee. I made my breakfast-slash-lunch. I watched MY shows on the DVR. (Did I ever tell you I'm a closet watcher of "Switched at Birth" and other shows on channels that actually BLEEP out the questionable dialogue?) I cleaned up the kitchen. I showered and dressed... I danced in the kitchen. I jumped in the hall.

Why do I like this so much?! Probably because it seldom happens. Hear that? Yeah, that... Know what it is? Peace, quiet and the ticking of the clock. Two more hours. Ah serenity!

No comments: