Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I feel Father's Day snuck up on me this year.  Usually it is closer to our anniversary...  lame excuse.

Father's Day we were invited by Matt and Brit to go to the Harley Dealership and enjoy a breakfast of biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon.  Since that is more than likely what I would order if  we went out we said sure.  Besides Dad's ate for free and the rest were only $3.  Hard to beat that deal. 

I was a tad bit nervous to get back on the motorcycle with my hubby.  I haven't rode with him since he had to dump the bike last December.  The morning was a little overcast and temperatures cool.  

One for the road...  
And we're off... 
Britnee and Matt
Sorry Shaw, you can stretch but you still won't be as tall... 
Suppose this is an "Us-ie"
Dad's happy.  And isn't that what the day is all about?

We spent the remainder of the day enjoying visits from the youngest two, and the oldest two plus Baby C.  The middle two returned with Mr. T for a quick visit before heading over to the other Grands.  All in all a successful day.

No comments: