Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I'm not a big fan of the day - but there are few I hold close to my heart!
These two!

This Guy 

Crazy as it sounds right now, always these folks. 

My Dad

My Mom

Our baby brother.

My sister is my closest friend.

My nephews and nieces
Aren't my nieces beautiful?!

Our support system - always there for us. 

My sister-friends!

This Ore-Ida bunch who return to the Washington coast with us every year, rain or shine. 

She has been my best friend since kindergarten and even miles can't change how I feel.

We started out as roommates then squadron wives. 
Our travels have intersected over and over - reminding us our friendship is meant to be. 

The Ethel to my Lucy.
She accepted me for me - and still does. 

Friends in school.  
Fate reunited us when our sons met in kindergarten and were 'best friends' from day one. 

We met in school.  Nothing changes. 
We travel a similar path and have plenty to chat about when the opportunity is available. 

No comments: