1. Whoo-hooo... the upcoming holiday seasons. Thankful for the blessings we are given.
2. I am thankful to have a job I enjoy - most of the time...
3. I am very thankful for good health, family and friends.
4. I am thankful for the occasional day off work.
5. I am thankful for social networking- and the ability to reconnect with friends from years past. It's so much fun to stay in touch.
6. I'm thankful we are able to spend so many fun nights with our family.
7. I am thankful for a peaceful, relaxing day inside while it's raining and cold outside AND the extra sleep.
8. I am thankful to see our children growing into such fun, responsible adults. You all make me so proud.
9. I am thankful the wire pins have been removed from my foot, and I am on the mend. - two shoes can't be far behind!
10. I am very thankful for my husband who is patient with me even when I frustrate myself!
11. God bless the men and women who have served our country and protect our freedom daily. I am so thankful for our Veterans.
12. I am thankful to have spent my sister's birthday with her in Chicago this month.
13. I was able to see my nephew Joe play on his traveling volleyball team, and watch my talented nieces play piano at their recital. Thank you for sharing it all with me.
14. I am so thankful we are able to help our children in an economy of uncertainties. I'm grateful they don't take advantage of our willingness to help.
15. I am thankful to have had the opportunity to spend a long weekend this month with my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law and spend time with all of my nieces and nephews.
16. I am thankful for the special moments we are fortunate enough to spend with our youngest grandson.
17. I am thankful for our newly discovered Keurig apple cider cups - yum!
18. I am so thankful to have the ability to speak Spanish and translate for women who need assistance when getting their very important mammograms.
19. I am thankful Krieg and Karissa made it home safe and sound from U of I.
20. I am thankful to say the leaves are officially raked and bagged for the season - and thankful I had the stamina to get the job done - in the snow, in rain gear, with my booted foot and iPod!
21. I am grateful for our comfortable home and the ability to make improvements so we may share with our family and friends.
22. I am grateful for our very unique family tree. Each branch is separate yet connected. I'm thankful to have so many who care about our well-being.
23. Though many miles separate me from my family, I am so thankful for my parent's good health, my brother's ability to be there when I need, my sister's willingness to listen and share and all of their unending love and support.
24. I will be so excited and grateful to know Erin and Chris have arrived safely for our Holiday together.
25. I am thankful for family and friends gathering together to share our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
26. I'm thankful for discovering the "Black Friday" shopping last year with my kids and hope to continue the tradition this year. It was so much fun creating our plan of attack and executing it without a single glitch.
27. I am thankful to have two strong, tall sons who understand putting up Christmas decorations every year after Thanksgiving is a tradition - in Mom's mind at least.
28. Though our time together is short I am thankful for every moment we get to spend with our daughter Erin. She's a beautiful young women and truly special in our heart.
29. I am thankful to have the opportunity to share Thanksgiving with our children Erin, Matthew, Britnee & Krieg; and two 'special someones' Chris and Karissa, our grandson Taten, as well as dear friends Mike, Linda and Randy. We are so blessed!
30. I am thankful for the days that have passed and the days to come - for the holidays we gather with family and friends - for the special memories we have yet to create.