Monday, September 9, 2013

My Faith gives me Direction


I tried to make a change.
I trusted in God to know what the right thing was for me now. 
I know He made the right choice.

The beauty of it - once I made the decision to try a change
it was out of my hands.
I have never felt so confident.
What happened would happen.

I have so many opportunities before me right now.
And feel reassured to know the things which are making me happy right now
are the right things.

Not to mention hearing from so many well wishers and supporters.
It's wonderful to have such good friends - past and present.
Talk about moving forward with confidence - I am for sure.

I truly don't need to let the weight of other's selfish immaturity
hold me down.
I have strength in my faith and support of family and friends.
I know what I'm doing is the right thing -
whereever I go.

No comments: