Saturday, August 4, 2012

K2 are Married...


Our youngest son married his best friend in life.  The ceremony was beautiful.  The bride looked lovely.  The groom looked relaxed.  It was very special.  After the wedding mass, a simple yet elegant reception followed outdoors at a country club. 






We managed to amass the Shaw clan at the reception and get several group shots.  They may not be professional but they are ours. 

Our niece Jorgan, myself, our DIL Debbie, our GD Andrea (she's single folks!) and our SIL Kevin.

These are my Shaw Sisters in Strength.
Our Sisterhood!

Our family (less my oldest niece Nicole, my BIL Kevin and our GS Tate).

Our large extended family (and support)!
I love these folks!



My dad, youngest niece Mackenzie, sister Diana, niece Lauren and my mom

Kisses for our oldest granddaughter Andrea

 With my mom and sister

My sister friend Randy

Dancing with our Groom

Krieg with his Godparents, Auntie Di and Andy Otano


Mr & Mrs. Krieg and Karissa Shaw

No comments: