Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sad But True...

A friend (and coworker) and I were chatting once about things that happen. Let's face it. We worked for a clinic where women received mammograms. The current topic could cover anything.

This dear friend is as short as I am tall. She was blessed with many more curves than myself too. We joked about how things sometimes get caught when dropped... for pregnant women it's the 'tummy shelf'. For her it was the bra. She shared a funny how after a movie once she discovered an extra helping of popcorn when she got home. I've always said things wouldn't slow down much if they fell down my shirt.

Last night I was carrying things upstairs and found my hands full. The sundress I was wearing had smocking on top so I came up with the idea of just sliding my cell phone between my bosom - just until I made it upstairs... I know, I know... T.M.I.

I made it about four or five steps when I heard a 'thunk'. I looked down and sure enough - my cell phone lay at my feet. I chuckled to myself and thought - "Wow, that's discouraging...".

3 comments:

Lil' Stormster said...

HA HA! Where's the LIKE button on this thing?

Mags Shaw said...

So I said, "Honey, show me your breasts!" And she looked at me, smiled, and leaned over and raised her hem up a couple inches.

Trana Family said...

ha ha ha.... oooooo Deb!